.NET application monitoring system like Software Statistics Service, provides you with better understanding what happens to your .NET software after it was downloaded. Desktop metrics collected by SSS is especially useful during software beta testing.
.NET Application Monitoring during beta testing:
- Explore strengths and weaknesses of your .NET desktop application before final release
- Track separate feature/functionality to include/exclude it in final release
- Test your software operation speed
- Collect information about users hardware capacities to adjust your software technical parameters
- Save marketing budget on investigation of users preferences
- Increase profit by creating a final product that will better respond to users needs
With Software Statistics Service you will be able to follow up with your desktop application during its entire life cycle. This .NET application monitoring would be really essential for you in maintaining and improving your software.
Advantages of .NET Application Monitoring after finale release:
- Collect information about software abnormal terminations to ensure a flawless performance
- Check the usage of separate feature/functionality/button
- See how many people are using your .NET application and discover factors that influence your software quality (i.e. average session time, average number of runs per installation, etc.)
- Compare the usage of different major and minor versions of your .NET application to make decision about your future releases
- See what operating systems your software is running at and adjust new versions of your application to the most common operating system
- Investigate what hardware your users have to adjust your software technical requirements and make it more appropriate for users
- Use information about your customers location to direct your marketing campaigns
- See what features are really valuable for your user and refer to them during promotion activities
- Analyse long-term trends of your software usage to avoid unexpected event like cracks, hacks, leaks, sudden drops, huge popularity
.NET Application Monitoring System will save your time and resources and bring your business multiple advantages over your competitors. Read more about other .NET Application Monitoring benefits.