All developers of Microsoft Silverlight applications can now monitor the usage of their products using Software Statistics Service. This Silverlight application analytics tool will gather essential program usage details to help you make efficient business decisions.
With Silverlight application analytics you will be able to follow up with your software usage after the download. You can track number of application downloads, installations, exception totals, number of software runs, runs per installation. You can analyze the usage of different versions, track separate features, functionality. It gathers information about users hardware, screen resolutions, OS versions. Moreover, you can see real users locations per countries and regions for better market targeting.
Using precise information provided by Silverlight application analytics you will be able to:
- monitor real-time software usage data
- track application bugs and immediately fix them
- discover users preferences to create competitive products
- improve software technical parameters to meet users requirements
- set priorities for program development
- create better targeted marketing campaigns
- analyze trends and get prepared for
unexpected events like cracks, hacks,
leaks, sudden drops
Silverlight application analytics will help you to better understand and anticipate users needs in order to deliver a high-quality solutions. This is crucial to generate sales and built a successful business.